Monday, March 16, 2009

The Imposter

This past year at a church picnic someone came up to me and said "is it her?" I was completely confused and said "what do you mean?" "In the magazine on the back cover" they replied. I told them that no, my daughter was not in a magazine, but they were insistent, and thought that I was pulling their leg. They just so happened to have the copy of the magazine in there car and went to get it. Let me just tell you that I was struck speechless by the little girl on the back cover. It was my daughter, only maybe a little older. Anyone that saw it was certain that it was indeed, my daughter, and was shocked when we told them that it was not her. Can I sue for copy right infringement of my daughter? :)

2 comments:

Talysa said...

oh wow...that's a bit freaky!

Katelyn said...

that is so creepy.that girl looks just like her!