Thursday, March 25, 2010

Here We Go Again...


Here we go again...potty training. I potty trained Rogan directly after he turned two. We had a rough few days, where I seriously considered letting go back to diapers for life, but then things got better and better each day! He is completely trained during the day, but let that boy go to sleep and all bets are off. I have been waiting and waiting for his little body to show me that he is ready to attempt nap and night training, but he is still waking up with a wet pull up! he will be three in two months, so Chris and I have decided to just go ahead and try it. We will have to restrict drinks a few hours before bed and set the alarm so we can take him in the middle of the night. I know that things might get a little messy, but I hope that his body will respond well to this and start waking up on its own! If you have any tips, or have been through something similar let me know! :)

Wish him (and me:) luck!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

When my little brother was potty training there was a little alarm that was attached to the pull-up and a good progress chart that went along. I think it was called Wet-Stop.