Friday, February 20, 2009

Chick-Fil-A Play Day

This past Monday there was a very rare occurrence in our household. I had no daycare kids to watch. Well, Aubrey was there, but she doesn't count because she is my sister. So what did we do with our free time? Went to Chick-Fil-A to play of course! They have a great indoor play area for when it is too hot or cold to play outside. So I stole one of my brothers to help keep the kids in order and we headed out for a fun afternoon!
Ameryn and Aubrey Rogan loves the Polynesian sauce! Aubrey and Froseph, er, Joseph I think her Daddy got it right when he started calling her "sassy" as a baby.

And for a bonus, this is Ameryn, Rogan, and Miles when we baby sat him a few weeks ago!

1 comment:

Talysa said...

I will be praying for Mr. Rogan as he has his surgery tomorrow... Aidan had that done twice and I know it is hard on you mom! Aidan was like a new (Much less cranky & miserable) baby!