Monday, September 28, 2009

Busy Busy!

Summer has passed too quickly this year! It seems like it barely got hot enough to swim before it started cooling down again! And we apparently have two monsoon seasons in Tennessee, or at least that is the way it was this year. I am so glad to see the (albeit much cooler) sun last week! Too bad it has hidden its self again! We have been very busy this summer, with Ameryn's and Rogan's birthday's, their combined party, weekend trips to Chattanooga, Gatlinburg, Panama City Beach, Family visiting for the Fourth of July, Ameryn getting a new pet, Ameryn starting homeschooling for kindergarten, Ameryn placing first runner up in the fairest of the fair pageant, and Chris and I celebrating our 8th anniversary in Barbados! We have had so much fun this year, and I can't wait for the warm weather to return (I don't do very well in the cold). But now, let me introduce you to my little friend.
This is Josie! She is a sweet little sugar glider:)
isn't she cute!

No comments: