Monday, January 11, 2010

Awwwww Freak Out!

The other day Ameryn and her best friend got to play with Ameryn's Christmas makeup in her room. She got a cute princess vanity table from her Mimi and Papa for Christmas, and they loved giving each other makeovers. They would come out and show me their creations every few minutes, each time getting wilder and wilder with their results. When they decided to put on full "clown makeup" I told them that they better head into the bathroom to wash it off before it stained their faces. Apparently that was the wrong thing to say to Ameryn, because when she started to wipe her face with a baby wipe, the makeup smeared all over her face and neck and did not appear to be coming off at all! So so went completely into hysterics thinking that her face was doomed to be brick red for the rest of her life. Normally, I do not encourage such ridiculous displays of hysteria, but it was just so funny that I could not help getting out the camera and snapping a few pictures of the meltdown.

I hope you have enjoyed these as much as I have :) . Oh, and there was no permanent facial staining, it came off easily enough with a little bit of make up remover!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I want a good camera!! You and Katelyn need to tell me which is the best!