Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas tour of homes













































I know that I am posting this too late for the tour of homes, but I still thought it would be fun to share our trees with you!
Our living room tree. Most of the ornaments have sentimental value, but some are just for fun!
This is one of my favorites. It is the newspaper clipping from our marriage announcement.
Ameryn's first Christmas.
Rogan's first Christmas. Thanks Aunt Shannon!
Ameryn's cotton candy pink tree. Thanks Amy and Uncle Brent!
Rogan's Charlie Brown tree. This was our tree until we had Ameryn. Then it was hers until this year when she got her pink tree, and this one was passed down to Rogan. If you are wondering about the lack of decorations and lights, i am just testing him out with a room tree this year. If he is not interested in pulling it down, I will spruce it up next year:)
These last to are just some random pictures. Ameryn is cheesin it and Rogan has the best look on his face after plopping down on top of the presents. All of the pictures on this post were taken by my very talented sister, Katelyn.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I love the look on Rogan's face in that last picture! And Ameryn is beautiful as always.