Tuesday, December 16, 2008

To sleep, perchance to dream










It is very rare that I am able to get any sleeping shots of Rogan these days, but here are a few that I was able to get this week. Pay no attention to the mismatched sheets, he's gotta sleep on something while the others are being washed :)
Do notice the two daydies, the hippo and the cow.
Wait a minute, is that a camera flash??! Can't a boy get some sleep in this house?
Oh, hi Mom!

Could you get me out of here?

And as a side note, the talks that my daughter and I have in the car are not always deep and philosophical. Just today she said to me"hey Momma, I just tooted back here and some bubbles shot out!!" Ahh, I could not have been a Henderson if at some point in this blog the conversation did not turn in that direction :)

1 comment:

Talysa said...

#1...are those the John Lennon "Imagine" sheets I see on Rogans bed?!?! Maggie's whole nursery was in that theme...it's even on her baby book!

#2....nice to see someone else's kids are obsessed with their own body functions! :-)