Monday, April 6, 2009

Gatlinburg Part I a.k.a. A Million Pictures Of My Kids Doing Stuff

One of the really fun things about being married to Chris is that it is not uncommon for him to call me from work and say this "hey, when I get off from work tomorrow, why don't we go to Gatlinburg?" I love it that he would just surprise us with weekend trips like that. The kids were great and slept most of the way down. Ameryn thought it was cool to eat breakfast at cracker barrel in her pajamas. The very first thing we did once in Sevier county was to go to The Deer Farm. The Deer Farm is a petting zoo, that also offers horseback (or pony back) rides. This was somewhere that Chris and I visited while we were on our honeymoon. Ameryn and rogan loved feeding the different animals, and Rogan was less afraid of the deer than Ameryn was!This is Ameryn waiting on her pony, Baby Doll, to be brought out.
This is what happens when I try to take a picture with my left hand while leading a pony with my right.
Rogan on "Little Joe."
Rogan got more comfortable with the horse and Chris was able to let him go. Cowboy up!

What a little ham!

Ameryn loved the goats, Rogan loved to take off running in the goat pen and wipe out. Ewww.
Ameryn was a little timid with the deer, although she gave a kiss to a very sweet girl
Rogan loved taking the food, and pouring it onto the ground.
He was not the least bit afraid of them!After the farm we headed into Gatlinburg to eat and find a place to stay (Did I mention that we like to do things spontaneously?), But I will post more on that tomorrow. I bet you can't wait:).

No comments: