Friday, January 2, 2009

Since Ameryn is four years old now, and did so well during the holidays without a nap, I decided to let her try out just having quiet time in her room. She was playing so nicely that I decided to sneak a peek at what she was up to, and this is what I found...
Raggedy Andy for a pillow, beach towel for a blanket, and a whole lotta toys make a little girl very sleepy!
Rogan is also having alot of fun with his Christmas presents. He especially loves these three tiny cars that go round on a little track. He thinks that it is really cool to take them for a little spin himself!

He cracks me up pushing them around in that stroller! And why is it that blue eyed people always get red eye in pictures?? I know, randoooom:)

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

these pictures are cute!but you should change the color of your font bc i cant read it unless i highlight it!and we know the most important thing is that i be able to read your blog.lol